archiva-users mailing list archives

From tmcgi...@aessuccess.org
Subject file size to big
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:20:18 GMT
I am trying to upload a file to archiva but I am getting the following
error.

the request was rejected because its size (60142873) exceeds the
configured maximum (41943040)

How can I change the maximum size?

Archiva 1.2.1

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the above addressees
only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal prosecution of any
individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.