archiva-users mailing list archives

From tmcgi...@aessuccess.org
Subject Re: file size to big
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:34:14 GMT
Thank you.  I saw that jira but it didn't connect at the time exactly
where the file was located.

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA

From:
"Brett Porter" <brett@apache.org>
To:
users@archiva.apache.org
Date:
03/16/2010 09:10 PM
Re: file size to big
Sent by:
"Brett Porter" <brett@porterclan.net>

You need to change the value in WEB-INF/classes/struts.properties.

See also: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1150

On 17/03/2010, at 6:20 AM, tmcginni@aessuccess.org wrote:

> I am trying to upload a file to archiva but I am getting the following
> error.
>
> the request was rejected because its size (60142873) exceeds the
> configured maximum (41943040)
>
> How can I change the maximum size?
>
> Archiva 1.2.1
>
> Tim McGinnis
> 717 720-1962
> Web Development
> AES/PHEAA

> This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
for the above addressees only.  If you
> receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message
and/or attachments.

> The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and
criminal prosecution of any individual engaging
> in the unauthorized use of this message.

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/