archiva-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven bypasses proxy connectors
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 03:07:16 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

How did you configure your settings.xml? You can set the Archiva proxy as a
mirror to all repositories by setting <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf> in your
settings.xml.
You can take a look at the guide and examples for configuring and using the
Archiva repos with Maven here:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.3/userguide/using-repository.html

HTH,
Deng