archiva-users mailing list archives

From jnl1 <itsJi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: newbie appserver.base appserver.home in tomcat
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 03:18:55 GMT

I tried that, but it doesn't work.  Error message is:

Unable to resolve property 'appserver.base'

So, I added:

appserver.base=%CATALINA_HOME
appserver.home=%CATALINA_HOME

to the application.properties in WEB-INF/classes.  That gets past the
'unable to resolve...' error, but within my Tomcat bin directory a
${appserver.base} directory gets created.

Anybody with ideas on how to set this property ?  I really don't want to
have an ${appserver.base} dir created within my Tomcat installation.

thanks