archiva-users mailing list archives

From Engebakken Geir <geir.engebak...@edb.com>
Subject RE: Problems browsing in Archiva
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:12:33 GMT
Ok, thanks I will try that. Is upgrading straight forward, config kept etc or is it raw overwrite
so that we must reestablish what we have changed in startup scripts/conf etc.

Geir

-----Original Message-----
From: odeaching@gmail.com [mailto:odeaching@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Deng Ching
Sent: 12. februar 2010 12:00
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems browsing in Archiva

Hi Geir,

You might need to update the last modification date of the artifacts in your
repository so that they get processed again. You can execute the following
command at the directory where the repo reside

find [REPOSITORY_DIRECTORY_NAME] | xargs touch

Make sure that you delete the .index file btw.

I also suggest that you upgrade to the latest release (1.3), or if you don't
want to upgrade to a major release, at least to 1.1.4  as it contains a
number of important fixes such as
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1152 :)

Thanks,
Deng