archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject mda5 and sha are not generated for snapshot jars
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:17:11 GMT
Hi all,

I found a way to reproduce our problems that we have with uploading
SNAPSHOT versions via the web-interface. 

We tried with the following files

For the version we put in the web form 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

The result is that archiva creates the mda5 and sha for the pom but not
for the jar. 

As soon we change the name of the version to 1.0.0-SNAPSHOTS. It works

It seems that the version *-SNAPSHOT is not working. What is the best
approach to debug to find out what is going on and why archiva is not
creating the mda5 and sha file.

TIA for any tips.

Thorsten Scherler <>
Open Source Java <consulting, training and solutions>

Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad 
de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)

View raw message