archiva-users mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Archiva 1.2.1 in Tomcat 6 ROOT
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:17:38 GMT

Hi folks,

I've been trying to make archiva run in Apache Tomcat (6.0.16).
What I assumed to be a simple task turned out to be quite a challenge:

I've unzipped the .war and placed replaced ROOT/ with it's contents.

I've updated the configuration in conf/Catalina/localhost/archiva.xml to set

<Context path="" docBase="ROOT">

and I've also added

        <context-param>
                <param-name>webAppRootKey</param-name>
                <param-value>webapp.root</param-value>
        </context-param>

to webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml, but all to no avail.

The results you can take from the attached logs.

I would very much appreciate any help or hint.

--
Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 699 122 96 338
Fax: +43 (0) 1 90 89 226