archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete more then one Artifact at once
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:22:51 GMT
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 4:49 AM, Thorsten Scherler
<thorsten.scherler.ext@juntadeandalucia.es> wrote:

> I wonder if there is a way that I can remove a hole package from archiva
> with a single command.
>
> Imagine I would like to remove org.apache.incubator.droids and all its
> children/subprojects (that are referenced as modules in the parent).
>
> Is this possible or do I have to remove them one by one?

Right now I think the easiest way to do this is to delete the
directory from the underlying repository filesystem.

If you want to do it through the web interface, it would be one by one.

This sounds like a good feature request though, if you'd like to
(search and) enter it in JIRA:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM

(I imagine it would be implemented at the package level, which is not
necessarily the same as parent-and-modules.)

--
Wendy