archiva-users mailing list archives

From "EJ Ciramella" <ecirame...@upromise.com>
Subject archiva out of memory exception
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:20:36 GMT
Hi again list, I'm seeing a bunch of out of memory exceptions when uploading a rather large
artifact to archiva.

I've bumped the memory allocated to maven so I'm sure it's not maven running out of memory.

I see the following in the *.stderrout.log file:

131231168 [btpool0-11] ERROR org.mortbay.log - Error for /archiva/repository/XXXXX.pom

Any suggestions?  We have plenty of actual disk space...

I'm also seeing the following:
2009-12-07 00:00:00,683 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN  org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.database.ProjectModelToDatabaseConsumer
 - Unable to read project model /srv/archiva/data/repositories/XXXX.pom : Unable to parse
project xml file:/srv/archiva/data/repositories/XXXX.pom: Error on line 1 of document  : Content
is not allowed in prolog. Nested exception: Content is not allowed in prolog.
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.project.ProjectModelException: Unable to parse project