archiva-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dees <ian.d...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Strange Proxy Behavior
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:32:01 GMT
Ack, sorry to spam, but hit send too soon:

2009-12-15 17:04:33,179 [btpool0-13] ERROR org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory
 - Failures occurred downloading from some remote repositories:
        central: Download failure on resource [http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/2.4.1/maven-resources-plugin-2.4.1.jar]:Access
denied to: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/2.4.1/maven-resources-plugin-2.4.1.jar
org.apache.maven.archiva.policies.ProxyDownloadException: Failures occurred downloading from
some remote repositories:
        central: Download failure on resource [http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/2.4.1/maven-resources-plugin-2.4.1.jar]:Access
denied to: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/2.4.1/maven-resources-plugin-2.4.1.jar

Following this, it appears that any subsequent calls to that resource
immediately respond with a 404 without checking any proxy connections.