archiva-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <odeach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: archiva/maven 2 compatibility
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 02:21:39 GMT
Hi EJ,

The fix for the bug mentioned was backported to the 1.1.x series and is
available in 1.1.4 (http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.1.4/release-notes.html).
You would need to upgrade to this version to make it compatible with Maven
2.1.x. The release contains only this fix so there shouldn't be any problems
with the upgrade.

Thanks,
Deng