archiva-users mailing list archives

From wild_oscar <mig...@almeida.at>
Subject Re: Archiva not working on 64 bit Linux
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 16:51:13 GMT

On a follow up, I managed to make it work:

I simply deleted the /lib/libwrapper-linux-x86-32.so and
/bin/wrapper-linux-x86-32 files.

Perhaps brett and the rest of the team can figure out why this is needed
and, if confirmed, add this to the wiki instructions.

Thanks to Babak Shafian and his post at
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@continuum.apache.org/msg01688.html