archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva scanning, indexing and searching
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 15:23:10 GMT
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Deng Ching<oching@apache.org> wrote:
> Deleting the .index and .indexer directories should be able to do the trick
> when upgrading with an existing repo but with a clean database. I'll check
> on my end if it's the same behavior for me.

Thanks for confirming.  I've reset it again (deleting .index* dirs and
the database) and the search is not working correctly.  I get results
for 'test' or 'surefire' but not 'struts' (which I *know* is in the
internal repo, same as surefire.)

No struts artifacts are listed on the Repository Health report.
Search results (none) are the same whether I'm logged in as admin or
not.  (Guest has global repo observer, this shouldn't matter.)

Is there a way to turn up the logging so it will tell me exactly what
it's doing as it indexes and updates?

--
Wendy