archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: making sure archiva goes exactly where you want it to
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 01:53:46 GMT
I'm not sure why you have codehaus listed, since they are all synced
to central - or do you not proxy central? Or are you using the
snapshots repo?

Anyway, in this scenario I would white list org/codehaus/** (and any
other GIDs you ned from there) on Codehaus' proxy connector so it only
uses that flaky link when a new version of something from there. Make
sure you set releases to "once" and snapshots to "never" so that it
doesn't go out looking for metadata unnecessarily (or vice versa if
you are configuring the codehaus snapshots repository).

That will limit it to requests for codehaus artifacts - there's not
much more you can do if those connections are not good other use the
connector disable button when it is particularly bad.

- Brett