archiva-users mailing list archives

From Soumen Trivedi <soumen.triv...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Release Snapshot artifacts in 1.2.2
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:04:44 GMT
Hi all,
I am using Archiva ver 1.2.2 & Maven for development and have the following
queries:

1. How to move SNAPSHOT artifacts to RELEASE stage in Archiva
2. The SNAPSHOT jars is project specific and not upon apache, should it
still be staged on the
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/website?
3. What steps should be followed to stage the release? I have a Application
Server on which Archiva runs and want to stage the releases in the same
server along with the /data/repositories directory? Can this be possible?

Any answers or pointers to the above queries will be very helpful.

Please feel free to ask questions to me if you feel what I described above
does not make any sense to you? I am new to Archiva and trying to understand
& implement the process involved Archiva administration and release
activity.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Soumen Trivedi