archiva-users mailing list archives

From Rob Bercik <rob.ber...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding additional repository search locations
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:01:36 GMT
Hi,

So i've been using archiva for a few months now quite succesfully, I'm using
release 1.2.1. I had a question about how to add additional search
repositories. I have my 'central' repository set to
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/

and i needed to download some jaxb2 plugins from
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository. So I added an
additional repository name 'jaxb2' on the Repository administration page,
but when I tried to download items from that repository i had not luck. I
had to switch my 'central' repository to point to
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository, and then switch it
back in order to get the plugins i needed to download. Any ideas or
suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Rob