archiva-users mailing list archives

From Xavier Toth <txt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: caching dependencies?
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:20:55 GMT
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM, Jeffery, Mark<MJeffery@fnb.co.za> wrote:
> What repositories have you defined in archiva ?

I'm using the internal repository which was already defined by the
default configuration.

> Have you tailed the logs during a build to validate that archiva is
> actually downloading anything and being used by your maven build ?

Yes and I see artifacts being downloaded to my build box. I've
verified that the distributionManagement and repositories elements in
pom.xml point to my archiva server.

> After a build can you browse any artifacts from the web interface ?

Just a few like commons-beanutils, commons-logging and bouncycastle.

copy into your Internet browser: