archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffery, Mark" <MJeff...@fnb.co.za>
Subject RE: caching dependencies?
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 05:50:00 GMT
What repositories have you defined in archiva ?

Have you tailed the logs during a build to validate that archiva is
actually downloading anything and being used by your maven build ?

After a build can you browse any artifacts from the web interface ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Toth [mailto:txtoth@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 August 2009 15:48
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: caching dependencies?

I've setup archiva and configured my maven build to use it and that
seems to work. However, I had expected that archiva would cache
dependencies that it downloaded but I find no evidence of this on my
archiva server. Do I need to change something in the configuration for
this to happen or have I misunderstood archivas capabilities?

Ted
To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy
into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.