archiva-users mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : User Authentication via LDAP
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:00:34 GMT
Salut François,

In my company we have Archiva authenticating against our corporate LDAP (Active Directory).

What is tsl?

You have to edit security.properties and application.xml.

Please read http://redback.codehaus.org/integration/ldap.html

Regards,

Julien

________________________________
De : Francois Le Fevre <flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr>
À : users@archiva.apache.org
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 28 Août 2009, 17h30mn 22s
Objet : User Authentication via LDAP

Dear all,
I am trying to set up Archiva on JbOss 4.0.5 with LDAP.

is it possible to configure the ldap authenticate service to tsl in the application.xml or
security.properties?

do you have a documentation on it?
is it supported by Archiva 1.2.1?

thanks you

Francois
-- -- *Francois LE FEVRE*
Ingenieur / Chercheur
Email: flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr <mailto:flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr>
Tel: 33 (0)1 60 87 45 83

*Laboratoire de bioinformatique des reseaux
CEA / DSV / FAR / IG / Genoscope / LBIR
(French Atomic Energy Commission)
*
Website: http://www.genoscope.cns.fr/bioinfo/
Mail: 2 rue Gaston Cremieux, 91057 Evry, France