archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repository timeouts.
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:20:58 GMT
Is the timeout not working, or is the 2 seconds still too long?

What you've done is probably correct for now. In Archiva 1.2, there is
a "take remote repository offline" setting that you could use instead
that makes what you've done easier. You might consider upgrading - it
should be straightforward.

- Brett