archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Delaney" <mdela...@upromise.com>
Subject Re: Artifact cleanup
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:13:36 GMT
Let me explain a little more.

In the location in question, we're pushing release and snapshot builds
(I included an example metadata file). In the case that was brought to
my attention, the artifact referenced by <latest> was removed by me, but
the metadata file was never updated to set the latest version to 2.0.0
(same version as the release version).

Hope that helps a little.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<metadata>
    <groupId>ourPackage</groupId>
    <artifactId>mySimpleArtifact</artifactId>
    <versioning>
        <latest>1.0-SNAPSHOT</latest> <!-- Artifact I removed manually -->
        <release>2.0.0</release>
        <versions>
            <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <version>1.1.0</version>
            <version>2.0.0</version>
        </versions>
        <lastUpdated>20090812152918</lastUpdated>
    </versioning>
</metadata>