archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managing Roles
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:49:12 GMT
2009/7/16 Igor Galić <i.galic@brainsware.org>:

> (Well, I did find META-INF/redback/redback-core.xml, but it's in a .jar ...)
>
> So I'm stuck, I guess.
> Anyone got an idea how to get unstuck again?

If that's the file you want to modify, extract it from the jar and put
it in WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/redback/redback-core.xml .  Unless the
spec has changed, Servlet containers are required to load things in
WEB-INF/classes before WEB-INF/lib, so you should see your changes
reflected when you re-start the app.

Someone more familiar with Redback will have to comment on what
changes to make, assuming that's the right place and it's possible to
do what you want.

--
Wendy