archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Randy Kamradt" <>
Subject database location
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:01:48 GMT
While doing some maintenance on our archiva and continuum installation,
I noticed some odd behavior wrt the location of the derby database.  The
database seems to point to the directory in which I start tomcat, rather
than in one fixed location.  So if I'm in the webapps directory and I
start tomcat with ../bin/ the database gets created in the
webapps directory, rather than finding the existing one in the bin
Is there a way to configure things to look in a fixed location, rather
than in the cwd?
Additionally, I notice that I cannot shutdown tomcat, without leaving
lck files in the directory.  I have to delete these files in order to
have archiva startup properly.
I have 6.0.18, archiva 1.2.1, continuum 1.3.3, and the default derby