archiva-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Nikitin <nikitin.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : Archiva performance question
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:44:24 GMT

Hello,

Yesterday i've tried Archiva with Oracle and Hsqldb as artefacts database.

Oracle was not working for me due to problems with varchar2 size (Archiva
tries to make a column with varchar2(4000+), which is not possible). Few
workarounds haven't worked, so i just left it without digging deep.

Hsqldb is ok, but performance win was about 5%.

Im still looking forward to any information concerning my initial question

Sergey