archiva-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Nikitin <nikitin.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: application url context change is it possible
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:19:40 GMT

Probably directory layout was changed, in version 1.2.1 there is no "conf"
under "apps/archiva".
File with name "application.xml" is located under
"apps/archiva/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/" and there is no element
"context".

For now i've just renamed directory from "apps/archiva" to "apps/newName".
That works fine, but maybe it is better to modify configuration file? Im not
an expert with these things.

Thanks in advance