archiva-users mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Re: Publishing artifacts with sources on archiva
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:14:47 GMT

My understanding is, that you cannot instruct Archiva to download the
corresponding sources automcatically whenever you downlad the binary jar.
Your client (maven running on a developer- or ci-machine) needs to request
the source-artifact explicitly from Archiva. Archiva will then proxy the
request to the remote-repos and pass it by to your client.
Does that help?