archiva-users mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Re: Artifact can be found using Browse, but not using Search
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:33:40 GMT

I just discovered the following in the log:

2009-06-29 11:30:39,351 [http-8080-13] WARN
org.apache.archiva.indexer.search.NexusRepositorySearch  - IO error occured
while accessing index of repository 'snapshots' :
/opt/managed_repos/snapshots/.indexer/_3p2_1ea.del (No
such file or directory)
2009-06-29 11:30:39,353 [http-8080-13] WARN
org.apache.archiva.indexer.search.NexusRepositorySearch  - IO error occured
while accessing index of repository 'internal' :
/opt/managed_repos/internal/.indexer/_bir.cfs (No such f
ile or directory)

Will it help to delete the index-database completely and let the scan run
from scratch?