archiva-users mailing list archives

From Christian López Espínola <penyask...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble deploying Archiva 1.0 to JBoss 4.2.2.GA
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:28:17 GMT

Hi folks,

I had to deploy archiva 1.2.1 in JBoss 4.0.5 (yeah, I know, old versions...
but those are my requirements...) and this old thread and the wiki helped,
but it wasn't a very concrete guide (I had to experiment some things by
myself).

I wrote a more concise guide and published here:
http://penyaskitodice.wordpress.com/2009/06/22/archiva-1-2-1-sobre-jboss-as-4-0-5-en-windows-64/

It's written in Spanish but there isn't any literature there.

Hope this helps saving other's time.