archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Re: upgrade to 1.2.1 => numerous SQL errors
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:32:59 GMT



Deng Ching-2 wrote:
> 
> Hi Marc,
> 
> On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Marc Lustig <ml@marclustig.com> wrote:
> 
>>
>> On startup, Archiva 1.2.1 runs the repo-scanner and throws endless
>> exceptions.
>>
>> The first type of exception looks like this:
>>
>> 2009-06-04 03:03:11,727 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR
>>
>> org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.functors.ConsumerProcessFileClosure
>> - Consumer [repository-purge] had an error when processing file
>> [/opt/managed_repos/snapshots/.in
>> dex/nexus-maven-repository-index.zip]: Not enough parts to the path
>> [.index/nexus-maven-repository-index.zip] to construct an ArchivaArtifact
>> from. (Requires at least 4 parts)
>> org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.ConsumerException: Not enough parts to
>> the path [.index/nexus-maven-repository-index.zip] to construct an
>> ArchivaArtifact from. (Requires at least 4 parts)
>>
> 
> This is a known issue, see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1151 :)
> 
> 
>>
>>
>> the second type is sql-related:
>>
>> 2009-06-04 09:07:53,420 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR
>>
>> org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.functors.ConsumerProcessFileClosure
>> - Consumer [update-db-artifact] had an error when processing file
>> [/opt/managed_repos/internal/de
>> /company/azcommons/azc-services/1.0.35/azc-services-1.0.35.pom]: Insert
>> request failed: INSERT INTO ARCHIVA.ARCHIVA_ARTIFACT
>>
>> (SNAPSHOT_VERSION,PLATFORM,ORIGIN,WHEN_PROCESSED,CHECKSUM_SHA1,WHEN_GATHERED,CHECKSUM_MD5,WHEN_INDEXE
>>
>> D,LAST_MODIFIED,FILE_SIZE,ARTIFACT_ID,CLASSIFIER,GROUP_ID,REPOSITORY_ID,FILE_TYPE,VERSION)
>> VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
>> javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert request failed: INSERT INTO
>> ARCHIVA.ARCHIVA_ARTIFACT
>>
>> (SNAPSHOT_VERSION,PLATFORM,ORIGIN,WHEN_PROCESSED,CHECKSUM_SHA1,WHEN_GATHERED,CHECKSUM_MD5,WHEN_INDEXED,LAST_MODIFIED,FILE_SIZE,ARTIFA
>> CT_ID,CLASSIFIER,GROUP_ID,REPOSITORY_ID,FILE_TYPE,VERSION) VALUES
>> (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
>> ....
>> NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
>> java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique
>> constraint (ARCHIVA.ARCHIVA_ARTIFACT_PK) violated
>>
>>
>> We have been running Archiva 1.1.3 on Tomcat and Oracle RAC before
>> without
>> such errors.
>> Before I deployed 1.2.1 I adjusted the JDO-schema (package.jpox),
>> basically
>> by adding jdbc-type="clob" to all varchars larger than 250. That strategy
>> worked well for us before.
>>
>>
>> Anybody having an idea how to work around those 2 errors?
>>
>> If not, can I safely delete the database, and let it recreated by Archiva
>> on
>> startup ?
>> (I asked that question already before, but the answer was not clear
>> enough
>> for me.)
>>
> 
> I haven't encountered those errors when I tried the upgrade, but I was
> using  the embedded derby database then. To answer your question, yes you
> can safely delete the database. I assume you already did that based on
> your
> other email regarding the scanning problem :)
> 
> Thanks,
> Deng
> 
> 

Thanks Deng for the hints. Actually what I did was connecting to a different
user and let the schema and content get created from scratch.
I will do it once again now as made another fix in the model (a filed a jira
issue regarding field scm_url not being long enough).
I will let you know if the errors SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException
will occur again.
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/upgrade-to-1.2.1-%3D%3E-numerous-SQL-errors-tp23865774p23886599.html
Sent from the archiva-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message