archiva-users mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Archiva 1.2.1 - repos won't get index
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 15:52:27 GMT

We upgraded our test-server to release 1.2.1, removed .index and .indexer
from all the repos, ran the Scan for the repos and then the Update Database.

As a result, before the upgrade we had 500 MB inside in all of the .index
directories.
After the upgrade and the repo-scan,  the total size is less than 1 MB.
Apparently the repo indexing-process does not work anymore. The
Search-function does not give any results.

Any idea how to make the repos to get indexed again?