archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva Logout Action Issue
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 21:13:46 GMT
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 9:08 AM, pawan gandhi <pawan.gandhi@dowjones.com> wrote:

> I have deployed Archiva 1.2 war in jboss and integrated it with oracle. I am
> getting NullpointerException when i go for logout. I have started it in
> office machine in evening and when i came next morning and clicked on just
> "Logout", it threw NullpointerException and some stack trace related to
> logout struts action.

Try refreshing the page before you click logout... my guess is that
your login has expired by the time you arrive in the morning, and
there won't be a logout link.

It looks like a bug in Redback, which Archiva relies on for the users
and security roles.  Can you please open an issue and include the
stack trace?  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/REDBACK

--
Wendy