archiva-users mailing list archives

From emerson cargnin <echofloripa.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Error when uploading artifact
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 10:55:39 GMT
When I upload artifacts I get an error, although the file gets to the
repository.
This happens everytime I upload a jar file without a pom.

Env:
client firefox 3.0.10
server: archiva 1.2 standalone, and java 1.5.0_04.

SERVER ERROR LOG:
79066456 [btpool0-138] INFO org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher -
Unable to find 'struts.multipart.saveDir' property setting. Defaulting
to javax.servlet.context.tempdir
79066527 [btpool0-138] ERROR
com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor -
ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception caught
setting '__checkbox_generatePom' on 'class
org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.UploadAction: Error setting
expression '__checkbox_generatePom' with value
'[Ljava.lang.String;@48e975f6'
79067642 [btpool0-138] ERROR org.mortbay.log - Nested in
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
79067642 [btpool0-138] ERROR org.mortbay.log - /archiva/upload!doUpload.action
java.lang.NullPointerException

Page result:
HTTP ERROR: 500
INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR
RequestURI=/archiva/upload!doUpload.action
Caused by:
java.lang.NullPointerException

regards
Emerson