archiva-users mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : Archiva localization
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 12:16:59 GMT

Hi Brett,

What is the value on server you are talking about? Is it the default Locale of the JVM? Is
there an issue opened in JIRA for this problem?

Thanks,

Julien

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
À : users@archiva.apache.org
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 15 Mai 2009, 14h00mn 25s
Objet : Re: Archiva localization

I believe the localization would be controlled by the value on the server when the application
was run, not the browser (though a patch to switch based on request headers and/or user configuration
would be welcomed!)

Cheers,
Brett

On 15/05/2009, at 6:29 PM, Julien HENRY wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running Archiva 1.2 and it seems localization is broken. The web site is nearly all
in French (except some buttons and messages), whatever is the value of the preferred language
in my browser. I have some foreign colleagues that are non French (they have a US Windows
installation) but site is still in French.