archiva-users mailing list archives

From jamiebarrow <jamiebar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managed repositories and Maven local repository
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 15:08:25 GMT

Hi,

I'm not sure if Continuum manages its own repository, or just uses the
default Maven local repository (~/.m2/repository). I think this may be the
case.

Did you manage to find a way of using the default Maven local maven
repository with Archiva?

That is, I have an already existing Maven repository on my drive. I now
install Archiva, and want to import/use that existing Maven repository. Is
it possible?

Cheers,

James