archiva-users mailing list archives

From evlacan <vladimir.cant...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva upgrade 1.1.3 to 1.2
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 22:02:40 GMT

Hi,

I've done the upgrade using description from this page: removed .index;
modified date of the artifacts;  repository scanning:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.2/adminguide/standalone.html#Upgrading%20Archiva

40 hours after upgrade, I still have 2 repositories with  "No Statistics
Available" status.
For the rest of repositories it took between few seconds and hundreds
seconds to finish the scan.
These 2 repositories are big, but anyway how long it takes to perform full
scanning operation?

Also I have big delays for new uploaded artifact to appear in the GUI.
There are no changes even I use "Scan Repository now" button.
Is there a way to force and finalize this scanning operation.

PS: I'm using the same repositories configuration from previews version. In
1.1.3 version new uploaded artifacts was appearing immediately.

How can fix I this issue?

Many thanks,
V.