archiva-users mailing list archives

From pawan gandhi <pawan.gan...@dowjones.com>
Subject Re: Archiva Logout Action Issue
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 16:38:17 GMT

I regenerated this error. Please check below stack trace

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException
	org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:515)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:419)

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)

com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:99)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

root cause

java.lang.NullPointerException

org.codehaus.plexus.redback.struts2.action.LogoutAction.logout(LogoutAction.java:69)
	sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Thanks
Pawan