archiva-users mailing list archives

From "EJ Ciramella" <ecirame...@upromise.com>
Subject archiva instances
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:10:24 GMT
We're debating setting up a second archiva repository overseas for our
offshore development team.  Some of our artifacts are rather large
(100+mb) and having each developer overseas pull down a copy is pretty
slow/painful.

Currently, we're runnin 1.1.3 in house - do we need to have another
archiva instance overseas configured to point to our archiva instance or
can we use _any_ proxy server?

I'm open to any/all suggestions.

>From the hip, I've been suggesting running another archiva instance
pointed to our "full" repository group.