archiva-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Feature - Request/Grand access to repositories
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 02:35:49 GMT
Sounds like a good feature to me :)
Have you thought of how you'll implement this in Archiva? It's using Redback
for the security system and from the features below, it looks like most of
the changes will be in Redback.

If there's anything we can do to help out specially in figuring out parts of
the code, just send a mail here or in the dev list :) There's also a
#archiva in irc.codehaus.org..

Thanks,
Deng