archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: archiva and jboss 5
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:46:07 GMT
These instructions may help (they are for JBoss 4):
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARCHIVA/Archiva+on+JBoss

If not, you may need to search the JBoss docs for the corresponding
mail/Session configuration in JNDI for JBoss 5.

Please feel free to update with wiki with additional JBoss 5
instructions for future users!

Thanks,
Brett