archiva-users mailing list archives

From Francois Le Fevre <flefe...@genoscope.cns.fr>
Subject Re: archiva and jboss 5
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:33:18 GMT
Brett ,
I have removed stax-1.2.0.jar   and   stax-api-1.0.1.jar from
jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva.war/WEB-INF/lib
It works.

Now I have a problem with the mail configuration inside jboss.
when i tried to use the fucntionnality git me a new password, it tries
to sent an email without success :
where do i have to configure the mail ?

 Failed message 1:
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 553 5.5.4
<flefevre@localhost>... Real domain name required for sender address

        at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.issueSendCommand(SMTPTransport.java:1388)

Francois