archiva-users mailing list archives

From yanke <ya...@dplanet.ch>
Subject RE: Can't browse repositories
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:11:11 GMT

As Wendy explained using
http://[server:port]/archiva/repository/[repoid]/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.1.6/struts2-core-2.1.6.jar
should trigger a download from the proxied repo to your local one (and then
you can see the file downloaded when browsing)

when you use :
http://10.82.0.39:8080/archiva/central/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.1.6/struts2-core-2.1.6.jar

you mean that "central" is the name of YOUR repo ([repoid])

[repoid] is the name you have configured in archiva as "Repository group"

since central is also the name of the central maven repo I thought you might
have used the wrong one,

just my 2 cents,

bye,
Yanke