archiva-users mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Re: consumer to auto-remove artifact from DB
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:52:48 GMT

I cannot find any consumer section "Database - Artifact Cleanup Scanning".
We have sections
"Repository Scanning - Consumers of Known Content "
->all enabled

"Repository Scanning - Consumers of Invalid Content"
-> no consumer existing

We are running Archiva 1.1.3
Do we have to add additional consumers? How to do that?

thanks
Marc