archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wilson, Sam" <Sam.Wil...@sungardhe.com>
Subject Problem with deploying snapshots
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:01:26 GMT
I'm experiencing some odd behavior when deploying snapshots (may also be happening to releases,
but haven't tried yet) to archiva.

When I run "mvn deploy" I see the files being uploaded. If I login to the server, I can verify
that the file is being written to disk (running ls in the appropriate directory), but once
the file has been successfully uploaded it disappears. I don't see anything in the log to
indicate an error occurred. In addition, the execution of "mvn deploy" resuts in SUCCESSFUL.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen similar behavior or has a quick suggestion. If you'd
like I can upload some config and other type of information to assist.

Sam