archiva-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject "Considerate repo use" - how to configure Archiva
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:09:11 GMT
In this thread:
http://www.nabble.com/-Public-service-announcement--mirrors-of-Central-and-considerate-repo-use-to20683472.html#a20683472
Brian outlines how companies or organizations using repo managers should
configure them correctly to not make requests to public repositories for
your internal artifacts.

I would like to do that for our Archiva installation, as I believe
requests for our own artifacts is hitting central.

Reading the documentation I think I need to tinker with the
whitelists/blacklists of the Proxy Connectors, but I'm not sure how to...

Having a guide for how to set this up this specific use case would be a
good addition for the docs. Something that would include the repo path
com/mycompany/**

Should the configuration be

Black list: com/mycompany/**

with an empty whitelist?