archiva-users mailing list archives

From Ajay Kumar <ajay25ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Copy-paste the repository instead of Upload
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 04:45:32 GMT
Hi All,

I downloaded the Archiva 1.2. I can see that its a great tool for managing
the maven depency.  So far, I have been using maven in offline mode  and
used to keep my jars in a *$user.dir/.m2/repository* directory. Please note
that internet connection is not available in our dev environment.

I have quesition. -
Can I just copy all my jar files and paste in the
*<installationDirectoryOfArchiva>\data\repositories\internal
?*
**
Individually installing the jar files will be pain. Is there a drawback to
this method of copy paste ?
Is there a better approach that you can suggest considering I don't have
internet connection available in that environment.

Thanks for your help.
Ajay Kumar