archiva-users mailing list archives

From <Nicolas.Dumi...@le-rsi.fr>
Subject Can't browse repositories
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:47:20 GMT
Greetings,

I installed Archiva 1.1.3 and I'm running it deployed in JBoss 5.0. As
far as the webapp is concerned, every thing seems to work properly.

I added the Codehaus and the JBoss maven 2 repositories to the ones
configured by default, I created a network proxy as required by my
network and I created proxy connectors for all the configured
repositories. I did all this as admin. Once I finished, I clicked to the
Browse button and the < Browse repositories > page displays empty.

Trying to use maven with archiva doesnn't work (maven times out).
Without archiva maven is working. The settings.xml file only contains
the network proxy config, the same as the one in archiva.

Could anyone please help ?

Many thanks in advance,

Nicolas