archiva-users mailing list archives

From "DEGARDIN David (CAMPUS)" <david.degar...@oxylane-group.com>
Subject RE: Archiva & Snapshots
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:23:08 GMT
Hi Wendy,

I thought it was something like this but when I looked into those files,
it seems correct to me (but I let you tell if it's OK).

So, at the artifact level:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<metadata>
  <groupId>myproject</groupId>
  <artifactId>B</artifactId>
  <versioning>
    <latest>1.1-SNAPSHOT</latest>
    <release>1.0</release>
    <versions>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </versions>
    <lastUpdated>20090202134142</lastUpdated>
  </versioning>
</metadata>

At the version level:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<metadata>
  <groupId>myproject</groupId>
  <artifactId>B</artifactId>
  <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <versioning>
    <snapshot>
      <buildNumber>1</buildNumber>
      <timestamp>20090202.134142</timestamp>
    </snapshot>
    <lastUpdated>20090202134142</lastUpdated>
  </versioning>
</metadata>

About this:
> If 'B' is your own project, and this is your internal snapshots repo,
the best way to get it into the repo is to configure
distributionManagement and
> then execute 'mvn deploy'.
I'd like to but the artifact contains a very specific part during build
process and I still build it with an Ant script (I did not find the time
yet to manage it with a POM).

Do you know what is this error:
"Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.MultipleArtifactsNotFoundException"

Why is maven telling about multiple artifacts ?

David