archiva-users mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Helpabount configuring archiva
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 10:16:34 GMT
Hi Nicola,

How did you configure the proxy connectors and your settings.xml file?
Also, would you mind posting the part of your Maven build logs where the
error occurs?

Thanks,
Deng

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Seidita Nicola <Nicola.Seidita@valueteam.com

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |