archiva-users mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repository scanning
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:59:28 GMT
Hi Sonia,

The current implementation of the repository scanning is that it only
processes files/artifacts whose last modification date is newer than the
last scan.
So if you're artifacts are older than the last scan, you might need to
update their last modification date then execute the repo scan again in
order for it to pop up in the Browse.
Please see [1]  which is more or less a related issue..

The "indexable-content" in the file types defines the file types that would
be processed by the index-content consumer, which performs the indexing of
the repository during the repo scan :)

HTH,
Deng

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-841