archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Raphael Parree" <rpar...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugins through proxied repo
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:50:04 GMT
Hi,

I have Archiva 1.2-M1 running. With default repos and default proxies. I
have setup a mirror:

<server>
  <id>foo</id>
  <username>scott</username>
  <password>tiger</password>
</server>
<mirror>
  <id>foo</id>
  <url>http://....</url>
  <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
</mirror>

I have tried both with and without the pluginRepositories configuration
below

<profile>
<id>Repository Proxy</id>
<activation>
  <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
</activation>
<pluginRepositories>
  <pluginRepository>
    <id>foo</id>
     <releases>
       <enabled>true</enabled>
     </releases>
     <snapshots>
       <enabled>true</enabled>
     </snapshots>
     <url>http://...</url>
  </pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>

I have removed the directory from the local repo, but i keep on getting:"The
plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin' does not exist or no
valid version could be found"

Without the above pluginRepository config in the profile i see a log entry
in Archiva:
INFO  org.apache.maven.archiva.security.ArchivaServletAuthenticator  -
Authorization Denied
[ip=90...,isWriteRequest=false,permission=archiva-read-repository,repo=internal]
: no matching permissions

The plugin is indeed still not in Archiva, but s far it has been obtaining
jars and plugins via the proxy settings.

What am i missing?

tx.,

--
Raphael